Roadster Spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Spares

John Hammill is offering for sale components from his Marlin Roadster, which he campaigned for many years in classic trials. He has recently sold the car and these components were either fitted to the car when purchased or are unused spares bought whilst John owned the car:

Gearbox and J type overdrive unit to match 1800 B Series engine.

Marina rear axle 3.63:1 ratio.

Marina car front hubs (2 from the Roadster as purchased, 4 bought subsequently).

Front suspension lower arms (One new original equipment pair of forged and pressed arms, two pairs of used arms).

Five Cosmic Ribster alloy wheels 5.5Jx13 with Courier steel radials 185/70 R13.

One pair of new Girling gas pressurised rear shock absorbers to fit Marina axle.

One pair of new two leaf rear springs.

New Marlin towing kit, comprising electrical socket and cable, 50mm ball hitch, aluminium formers and bolts to fit Marlin rear chassis tube.

The spares are located at John’s home in Gloucestershire, south of Stroud.

For further information please email John at [email protected] (preferred) or call 01453 543927.

Re: Roadster Spares

Hi, I know this was an old post but I live just outside of stroud and have a roadster that I'm looking for a roof for. Would you know where I could get one from?

Comment

Welcome

Roofs are a bit like rocking horse poo, but I hope you get lucky.

Derek
      Stumbling around in the dark
      Marina based SWB roadster
      Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

your not too far from me I have a roof that you could take a template from if you want.

bring a big piece of paper with you.

pm me for contact details

adrian

Comment

Working...
        X