Roll bar mk1 roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll bar mk1 roadster

Hi all, I'm currently doing up my roadster and have a rollbar on, so to speak, it's thick metal conduit type box steel that's their just now I was looking to replace it with a nice tubular one, where is the best place to get one, thanks.

Re: Roll bar mk1 roadster

Hi , I got bits off [email protected] and fabricated one up myself , it is not scientific just "robust" . Wanted to leave chassis intact so added lots of steel in to support bits I had made . Have a look at my diary in the rebuilds section Mk1 Rebuilt for Second Honeymoon for pics . Can supply you more images . Weighed up a full Track type cage but costs were looking silly. Its a real tight job, don't really know the effect of all other bits yet as I rebuild but will evolve . Also search roll bar and a few others come up on forum . They seem rare . Good Luck - And fingers cross if any of us actually roll !!

Comment

Re: Roll bar mk1 roadster

Merlin Motorsport at Castle Combe circuit have the ability to make up roll bars to your specification, look o their website https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/p...ervices-tb-1ps

Comment

Working...
      X