Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maestro Wheels

Hi Guys,

I have found some wheels that have been described has having 14 inch tyres on and came off a maestro, I have been told that they are 3.75 PCD, can anyone confirm that?

Cheers

Chris

Re: Maestro Wheels

Chris,
    Yes the maestro did have this PCD as did the montego. I take it these are steel wheels at 14". The offset is wrong for marina so you will need spacers. I also believe the centre hole is very slightly too small but if you are fitting spacers this won't matter. Make sure you use the correct nuts!! The alloy wheels (not sure about steel)use nuts with a spherical mating face unlike every one else who use a 60 degree chamfer. Good old Rover!!! If spacers are used you will need longer studs. Do NOT try to get away with the standard studs, they WILL break and your wheel WILL fall off. If you need any more help just ask.
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
    - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Re: Maestro Wheels

Thanks Jon,
      I am already running the spacers on the Wellers that are fitted, any reccommendations on where to get the new wheel nuts?

Thanks

Chris

Comment

Working...
      X