Cold But Dry!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold But Dry!

I decided to get my Roadster out on the road today and give it a run after it's return from having some fairly major mechanical jobs done and virtually a complete re-wire. It was only my second run out since I got it in November, as the first run highlighted some pretty serious problems that I was unaware of.
    I set out from Burnham On Sea and made my way to Cheddar, had a run up and down Cheddar Gorge and then headed off towards Wells. Unfortunately, the sun decided to go behind the ever increasing clouds and the temperature dropped, so I turned around near Easton and made my way back to Cheddar Garden Centre for a very welcome hot cup of coffee! The sun was back out for journey back to Burnham, but the wind was getting stronger and cooler as the time went on. Thankfully, I had a pretty trouble free run this time, so with a bit of luck, the next one will be even better and perhaps a bit warmer! The photo shows my Marlin parked in a layby whilst I got out to try and get the blood circulating!
    Attached Files

Re: Cold But Dry!

lovely car, Is that a vent on the bonnet or fresh air inlet for the heater?
    HDave

Comment

Beautiful car. I bet it goes like a bat out of Burnham-on-Sea.
      Paul

Comment

Thanks Paul. Not surprisingly, I've nicknamed the car "Batty", although that might just be a description of his owner!!

Paul

Comment

Thanks Dave. If only there was a heater! I don't really know the reason for the vent, but it could be just to help get heat away from under the bonnet. Hopefully, I'll be meeting the original builder in May, so I'll be asking him lots of questions about things like that.

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X