Stoneleigh Evening Meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoneleigh Evening Meal

Are you interested in getting together for a warm meal in the club marquee on Sunday May 1st to set you up for the evening or prepare you for the drive home?

If numbers are sufficient the Stoneleigh Farmer’s Fayre Restaurant can provide food for us at 17.30.
    Two main courses are on offer:-
    • Slow cooked beef bourguignon with mash
    • Roast chicken fillets wrapped in smoked bacon with olive and tomato sauce and rice
    (Note that in the case of very low numbers only the chicken dish will be available. Kindly contact John by email for vegetarian or dietary options.)
    To finish “Marlin Pitch 41 Catering” will be offering the choice of a fruit dessert or cheese and biscuits. Free tea and coffee available - campers bring your own beer/cider/wine!

The total cost of the food will be £13 per person. To ensure our booking send full payment (see * below) together with your choice of main course to John Mulvaney BEFORE FRIDAY 25th MARCH – see Pitstop for contact details. Cheques should read “Marlin Owner’s Club” in full please; BACS direct payment details supplied in response to requests by email.
    See you there!
    John Mulvaney

(* The small print. The caterer requires payment in advance. Payment will not be refunded due to your non-attendance unless the food you booked can be resold – only if the meal does not go ahead will monies be returned. Real names and email/phone/postal contact details to aid administration greatly appreciated please.)

Re: Stoneleigh Evening Meal

This is a great idea. Count us in. Will send cheque to you John

Comment

If the meal is as good as their breakfast's then count me in John. Cheque to follow.
      Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Great idea - cheque on its way

Comment

Hiya Geoff/John, sounds good, it's always been something we have forgotten to allow for,munching on snacks to see us through( + beer). Two meals please. We normally watch the show with a few beers later, so will probably do same again.
          Will be sending a cheque to John shortly.
          Alan & Margaret Byrne. (Blue Berlinetta)

Comment

Hi John
            2*chicken fillets would be good. Cheque on its way.
            Derek & Joan

Comment

Anyone else going to camp at Stoneleigh and want to take up on this meal? If so please let John know asap.

Comment

Has the sunshine got you preparing your Marlin and/or camping gear ready for the Stoneleigh Show?
                If so NOW is the time to book your Sunday evening meal – see the details above.
                See you there!
                John

Comment

John I am coming to the show (unless heap big rain) but wont be at the evening meal. My wife is coming and being on one of my brief visits from Germany (until its all over in June) we are treating ourselves to a relaxing hotel break on the way back. (Pips saw a tent once and never viewed it as an appealing adventure!!!!).

Comment

Hi all

For only the second time since owning a Marlin, I won't be attending.

I have got to get the new old Marlin up and running for the trip to Classic Le Man's first week in July.

Nether the less, I hope you all enjoy yourselves and will post pictures of the old girl in France.

Regards

Adrian

Comment

Hi - We're up for it too. Cheque & email on its way.
                      Dave & Caroline

Comment

Reminder!
                        Stoneleigh is fast approaching - if you would like to eat with us best contact me as soon as if you have not already done so!
                        See you soon!
                        John

Comment

ONLY THREE DAYS LEFT if you wish to book a meal!
                          The caterers kindly agreed to an extended deadline, so if you are thinking of joining us please see above or Pitstop for details.
                          See you there!
                          John

Comment

Hi John, I have not booked as due to my busy week ahead I just don't know yet when I'll get to Stoneleigh. Don't worry, i will cater for myself in the event.
                            Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Working...
                            X