Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted

Message originally posted by: tim
    if any body has a short wheelbase marina roadster chassis or a whole car in need of attention please contact me thank you.

Re: wanted

Message originally posted by: Stefan Carlton
    I know of a lwb one. Fire damaged but repairable and you'd have a very nice car (it was mine).

I'm assuming it's still there of course... email me via my site if you're interested (I head away on Hols on Thursday mind)

Comment

Message originally posted by: tim
      sorry it has to be a swb

Comment

One on e bay at moment!

Comment

Message originally posted by: Gordon Thompson
          The one on e bay is mine. I'm open to sensible offers and negotiation. There are quite a few spares with it and I have done a lot of work to it over the last 12 mths. You can e-mail me at home at gordon_tracey(at)tiscali.co.uk for more details if you wish.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Ed Lewis
            Tim, I have a 1992 SWB Roadster complete kit for sale - unfinished project stored in a garage - rolling chassis, with 2.0ltr ford Pinto & Box, lots spent on complete re-build of the engine, brake lines in (dry), Petrol tank, front suspension, floors in & trans tunnel, steering rack, rear Ital axle.
            I have all the original kit panels. Hasn't been touched for 8 years -will be going very cheap, as I will never finish & need the space. Pls contact me to chat ed.lewis(at)eds.com 07790 493158

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
              Tim, there's more stuff coming out with the next mag and will be released on the Classifieds as soon as the mag hits the mat.

Comment

Tim,I also live in Stroud and am looking for a Marlin,either LWB OR SWB. Please contact me if any of your replies are not of interest to you, they may be to me !! Please contact me anyway on 01453 766426 or email susysamba(at)aol.com

Comment

Working...
                X