Pinewood Classic Car Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinewood Classic Car Meet

The first Pinewood Classic Car Meet is on April 24th. I'm going so long as it's not pouring with rain any other southerners want to join in :-)

Event in Wokingham by Pinewood Bar & Cafe on Sunday, April 24 201623 posts in the discussion.
    Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Re: Pinewood Classic Car Meet

Originally posted by andyf View Post
    The first Pinewood Classic Car Meet is on April 24th. I'm going so long as it's not pouring with rain any other southerners want to join in :-)

https://www.facebook.com/events/463214347209820/
    Clash! Annoyingly that clashes with the Hargerty Rally which is finishing up at the Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble. Next time.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I will try to get there have you booked in?

Comment

I've been grounded. Apparently I have pnumonia and I have had a bad reaction to the antibiotics they gave me
        Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 2.0L Pinto built in 1986

Comment

Originally posted by andyf View Post
          I've been grounded. Apparently I have pnumonia and I have had a bad reaction to the antibiotics they gave me
          Oh, get well soon. I'm off to Bicester Heritage (the old RAF base) for their Sunday Scramble if anyone in the area is thinking going...
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
          X