Anglesey Transport Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anglesey Transport Museum

Bit short notice because I've just seen it, but they are having a classic car drive in at Tacla Taid museum on Anglesey on 24 April, this Sunday. ( newborough
    LL61 6TN Llanfairpwllgwyngyll )
    If you haven't been to the museum it's well worth a visit and there's a good cafe there.
    I'll be on Anglesey this weekend so hope to get there be won't be in the Roadster unfortunately as I'll be towing a catamaran around. Bit too wide for the Roadster!
    Anybody interested?

Re: Anglesey Transport Museum

We were there in the Land-Rover last weekend. Second that, smashing place. Glad to see you're up and about. We re away this weekend and my Roadster is not quite ready for the road just yet. Fingers crossed for early May.
    Dave

Comment

Cheers Dave. Hoping to get to Stoneleigh on the Sunday as well.

Comment

We are hoping to get to Stonely but in the Berlingo (Citroen).

Comment

Hi Gareth
          Like you not in Marlin looking at driving Singer Vogue over passed MOT this morning without any advisories, what time will you be there?. Also planning to be at Stoneleigh on Sunday with Marlin.
          Regards
          Dave

Comment

Great place a real alladins cave - saw all the series 1 Land rover's there on Saturday too

Comment

Can't promise I'll be there Dave, but if I am it would be late morning I guess. If I get finished here, I'd planned on calling in there on way home.

Comment

Working...
              X