White Cabrio on Gumtree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Cabrio on Gumtree

Apparently it's a mint condition Handjob! https://www.gumtree.com/p/marlin/mar...job/1170390663

cabrio.jpg

Re: White Cabrio on Gumtree

With...

"Quality woollen matching Dashboard and Steering wheel"

David.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Hey! That's an idea! Knit your own Marlin! Ideal if you are feeling a bit sheepish.

Comment

Better keep this quiet or else the others will cotton on.
        - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
        - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
        - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
        - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
        - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Now on eBay at the reduced price of £6,500: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Marlin-Sup...p2056016.l4276

edit: paperwork says it's a Hunter.
          Last edited by jon_wilkinson; 15-08-16, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Not a Hunter, early swb Cabrio, (hand job) I think meabs hand built. Note green carpet and green piping on the hood, perhaps the car was green and has been re painted to present colour. I have made a tel call and I may go and make an offer. I can not see the running gear in the photos but I suspect anything but pristine. I think the car has had some use 30000 mile and then very little use the second owner for 5 /6 years or so.

Comment

I dont know of any SWB (other than mine) with a boot lid. Perhaps it got it when it changed colour

Comment

I know of swb Cabrios with a boot lid. Simon Gregorys was one and I can bring several more to mind Derek

Comment

On Gumtree its cream - on ebay its green!!

Comment

I have a short wheelbase hunter with a bootlid

Comment

Working...
                    X