Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfinished project value

Message originally posted by: Chris Westwood
    Please could you help me.I am going to sell a 1992 Marlin Roadster LWB fitted with a 2.0 Ford pinto. The kit was bought by my late father new in 1992 from plymouth.It has been partly assembled and was driving under its own power. It has no interior trim or hood.Since my fathers death the car has sat in the garage for years and is never likely to be completed. I would appreciate any advice on the value of the car with or without the engine and where the the best place to advertise it would be. Thanks.

Re: Unfinished project value

Message originally posted by: no name
    Chris, If wanted more money for it then you are probably better of selling it on ebay as more poeple will see it than on the clubs website.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
      Chris, without a reg document and unfinished, and without all parts and trim, and also taking into consideration that it has sat all these years. This cars market value is low. It is most likely to be of intrest to someone who is doing a convertion or rebuild or for spares.I can probably find a buyer at a realistic price . ring me if this is of help to you. Tel 0121 453 7250 07976836374.

Comment

Chris - I might be interested in the Marlin, would you have any photos/more details of the car that you could e-mail to me? (simonp.gregory(at)virgin.net). Thanks.

Comment

Chris - I am also interested. Call me on 07970 389228. I am not too far fom you.

Comment

Message originally posted by: J ulian Downton
            Hello Chris, I would be very interested in the car. I live in Devon, could you contact me and perhaps I could view the car this weekend, thanks for your time, Julian, my tel.no. 01237431334.

Comment

Chris, E-bay with lots of photo's is the answer.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Chris Westwood
                Thanks for the interest in the car. I am still deciding what to do with it as it still belongs to my mother. A friend was going to buy it for ?700 without the engine but got frightened off by the SVA test. I have also had an offer of ?400, which I turned down.

Comment

Give me a call. 07970 389228

Comment

Working...
                  X