Fest Jazz Chateauneuf du Faou Finistere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fest Jazz Chateauneuf du Faou Finistere

Brilliant weekend, very friendly, street jazz, café jazz and marquee stuff covering the whole range / types of jazz.
    Tied in with an MG owners club event organised by their West Mids branch, around 20 Mgs, 'A's', B's, BGT's, B V8's , TF's etc plus a Mk1 Land Rover and my tatty Berly(just about to be breathed on and restored), apparently to be featured in a local press report, possibly because of its local reg no.
    Why not make a date for next year, always the last weekend in July, and Brittany Ferry reductions on crossings and local accomodation

Re: Fest Jazz Chateauneuf du Faou Finistere

Sounds Great, My V* Cabrio is due to go to the Dordogne in September, but she is, as always, living up to her name of Pandora. Near side door losk was not working, so heaved of the inner panels and adjusted the link lengths, only to then find that the drivers door has stopped working,. Having spent AA DAY trying to figure this out, I think i9t has to do with the reversing of polarity, the drivers lock motor will now drop down and then rise back up to the top position. it will not stop at the bottom Argh !!!! any one got any ideas?

Comment

Working...
    X