The committee mugshots are here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The committee mugshots are here!

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
    Hi Guys

We have just released the committee mugshots on the MOC Committee page for your amusement. We are missing three pics which we hope to get asap but in the meantime, I hope this will help with easy identification of your committee at Stoneleigh and other events.

Re: The committee mugshots are here!

Sue, how about puting (at) in on their eMail addresses? I know what it's like to be randomly spammed from spammers searches!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Hugh

How are you?

We have gone one better than that. My webmaster has encrypted the email addresses in the background so that any potential hackers cannot view the real address. To the naked eye, the address looks normal and allows the viewer to use it as a clickable link. This applies to all email addresses we have posted or we have added a facility to convert all (at) into (at) automatically. This is on the Classifieds page that I edit. For those who post on the Forum, they can put in their own (at).

One more thing, I'm thinking of making you all add your email addresses when posting on the Forum (encrypted by the webmaster when you post the reply). We are still thinking it through as some may not want their email address on so we may have to have a "get out" clause. The reason for making it compulsory is because sometimes non-members use the Forum and we can't trace them later if we want more info from them. They can be very helpful people. We also want to encourage them to join!

Comment

Message originally posted by: van goughs best
        wow what a bunch of lookers!!!!!

Comment

Oh ha ha!

Comment

Working...
          X