2016_08_13 Temple Newsham Classic car show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016_08_13 Temple Newsham Classic car show

Great day out at Temple Newsham Classic car show and yet another piece of evidence of our Classic car status by getting into the last 15 concourse judging.
    I didn't win but I was up against 2 pristine MGAs (which won 2nd & 3rd) and a fantastic Bedford camper van restoration circa 1969 came 1st plus other magnificent restorations, however good to be recognised out of 200+ cars. I was also the only kit car there plus a very nice Marcos who also got into the last 15.

photo.JPG
    YKC 1994 Roadster LWB 3.5 Rover V8

Re: 2016_08_13 Temple Newsham Classic car show

Love the side screens - are they 'home made ' by any chance ?? Car is a credit to you - Are you at Tatton Park next week by any chance ??

Comment

Yes they are home made - thank you for the comment - and yes Tatton Park on Sunday

All he best Michael

Comment

I agree - the side screens look great. If you're thinking of going into production, I'd be quite happy to be one of your customers!!

Paul

Comment

Will see you there - will be customer 2 too !!!

Comment

Unfortunately the molds for the armrest bulges were borrowed by another club member and never returned!, despite asking. However he amount of work in producing these would make it somewhat uneconomical, but quite happy to give some guidance on their manufacture.
            See you there

Comment

Working...
            X