Triumph based roadster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triumph based roadster

Hi was it a club member that has just bought the car in Birmingham for £1300

Re: Triumph based roadster

20160822_150131.jpg20160822_145830.jpg20160822_153027.jpg kit 59 it £700 but no logbook or old m.o.t "s I sent info to ben and waiting for him to get back to me ,20160822_153216.jpg

Comment

he got it with the house he just bought, I think the original owner sold the registration with number plates

Comment

If the previous owner sold both log book and registration (presumably still known) it will be the Devils own job to get the car re-registered as a new vehicle, apart from IVA issues.
        The current V5 holder could be in all sorts of bother if the registration number is still in use.
        MOC member since 05/97
        1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
        1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
        Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

It could have been just a registration change? who knows?

Comment

I tried very hard to get clear info but got just vague replies I even asked if the reg had been sold and was told no it hadn't and was offered the car for£500 but declined.

Comment

Working...
            X