Kop Hill Climb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kop Hill Climb

A Heads up to all that may be interested. Kop hill Climb takes place again on 17th/18th September 2016.

Re: Kop Hill Climb

I will be there.

Adrian

Comment

Thanks dogoncrazy I will be as well, yellow hat on running around like a nutter

We still have space for static display vehicles in the main paddock, a school field so nice and flat.

If I ever get my carbs sorted my Marlin maybe there as well.

David.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

David

Is it necessary to book a space in the static display area? I may try and attend.

If there are several Marlins going could we make a group stand?

Mike

Comment

Mike
          I believe that the static display area is already fully booked both days. In previous two years of attending I have been directed to the 'cherished' vehicles car parking .

Comment

The static display area never fills up in the six years I've been involved with the entrants team, does get very close though! The 'full' noticies for the hill climb usually go up fairly quickly though!

I'd did offer a club pitch earlier in the year, may still be able to sort something if we're fairly quick. Otherwise book in as individuals and I'll get us parked together on the day in the general display pitches.

Cost for display in the paddock is just £20/car with two people, so same cost as going two up at £10/head as spectators and then heading for the Cherished Vehicles parking (which is a bit dusty!)

Would be good to get you guys that go occasionally together, there are 2 of use on the committee with Marlins, plus a friend of a friend with one.
            - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
            - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
            - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
            - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
            - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Working...
            X