How much does a Berli weigh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does a Berli weigh?

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
    In anticipation of my MOT in August and the new MOT rules, as the Roadster set are asking, I'm asking for the Berlis. Can someone confirm what they think the Berli weighs please?

Re: How much does a Berli weigh?

Marlin claimed that the weight of the kit was 660lbs or 300kg. Completed car 1600lbs or 700kg. In fact some have been found to be heavier when put on a weigh bridge, but the above are the official figures.

Comment

Sue,
      I had the same problem last year. I did put a thread somewhere on the website.
      My MoT man and I came to a compromise at 750Kg. The brake figures at this weight were very good, so good, that he would not accept any weight less than 750Kg!
      The VOSAstapo computer did accept the input figures without a murmer.
      Best wishes.
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (Editor, MOC)
        Thanks guys.

Dane, a search facility is on the list for the Forum in the Summer.

Regards

Comment

Message originally posted by: Keith Howell
          I don't like to worry you guys but I took my Sierra based Roadster (2 ltr DOHC) to my local weigh bridge last year and according to them it came in at 850kgs. I am guessing a Berli is heavier. It cost me nothing as they were so keen to look at the car. Most municipal dumps have one as they charge trade waste by weight and weigh the vehicles in and out to find out what has been dumped

Comment

Working...
          X