Michael47 in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael47 in Canada

Michael, your thread is closed so no-one can reply on it.
    I have sent you a PM for more information on your car - once I know which one it is we may be able to give you some history on it.
    Please get in touch with me either by PM or to my personal email, details are in Pitstop magazine
    Best Regards Dave Cunnington

Re: Michael47 in Canada

Thanks I would like to know as much as possible about the car .I am off to work right now and have very little info on the car but I am picking up a package of paperwork and spares from the previous owner on Monday and will post serial # and what ever other info is in the package.I think that i corrected the thread it should now be open.
    Thanks again Michael

Comment

Many thanks Michael, look forward to your info on the car
      Rgds DC

Comment

one quick question my Roadster looks very long I am assuming it is a Long wheel base version .What is the wheel base on the LWB cars
        Thanks
        Michael

Comment

98"/ 2489mm

Comment

Hi Michael
            I believe that a roadster existed out in Black Diamond outside of Calgary Alberta. Sadly I didn't have the time to pursue and hopefully meet up with owner while out there last year. Is this by any chance the same vehicle?

Comment

No this one has been in BC all it life

Comment

Hi
                I too would like to meet him or any other marlin owner.IF you have any contact info i would appreciate a copy.Any Marlin owner passing though western Canada I am about 1/2 way between Calgary and Vancouver and will always have a cold beer or cup of tea ready.
                Michael

Comment

Working...
                X