X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster project on Gumtree

https://www.gumtree.com/p/marlin/mar...car/1204030201

$_86.jpg

Looks ok in the photos; could be a nice winter project for someone.

£1,800 asking price.

Re: Roadster project on Gumtree

Definitely a snip at that price....... I'd be tempted if I had already off-loaded one of the cars in the man cave......
    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

This is Dave's (davey66) car. Such a shame as this was a show winner in the past.
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Presumably from his write up, he managed to fix his brake and tie bar issues, so it should be close to MOT condition.

Comment

Is that the one in my old 80's photo's, that was up for sale in front of a barn a few months back? If so then yes in it's day a fab car.
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Indeed it is. Was up for sale just a few miles from me.
            Stumbling around in the dark
            Marina based SWB roadster
            Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Working...
            X