Possible Beatock Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Beatock Meet

I PM'd Beatock Roadster about a possible meet at their Pub in Beatock . Peter replied that it was good idea, they could do a barbecue etc . Anybody any thoughts? Lots of lovely driving roads.

Re: Possible Beatock Meet

Originally posted by HairyDave View Post
    I PM'd Beatock Roadster about a possible meet at their Pub in Beatock . Peter replied that it was good idea, they could do a barbecue etc . Anybody any thoughts? Lots of lovely driving roads.
    I would be interested if I knew the date for the event/

Comment

Hi Best time up here is in September normally. Any time after May suits us and we would be pleased to see you all. I would give August a miss as there is a world gold panning competition on in Moffat. Photo from a Scottish kit car club visit, PeterDSCN4215.JPG

Comment

September looks good to me. Midges gone by then!

Comment

By the way Peter, did I ask if you knew of Big Willy Sproat from Moffat? We used to work together many years ago. DaveP

Comment

Hi Dave, You did and I thought I replied ! Anyway I was told he still lives in Moffat and last worked , or used to work for Darrel Bros. I was also told he celebrated his 60th birthday last year
            You could look him up if you come up Rgds Peter

Comment

Cheers for that Peter, It was Daniel Bros. The way this year is going it will soon be September. Dave

Comment

Working...
              X