MSportster Orange colour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSportster Orange colour

Dose anyone know the paint name and number of the orange Sportster that was at this years Stoneleigh show. I have found an image of it on www.msportster.co.uk, in the stoneleigh 06 gallery, about the third page in.
    Please could someone help me as I was very impressed with the colour and the finish.
    Many Thanks

Re: MSportster Orange colour

Message originally posted by: a curtis
    do you know who mike coombes is ?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Jon Coombes
      Hi the car belongs to Mike Coombes (Sportster rep), the paint is Lamborghini diablo pearlescent orange, Lamborghini would not release the paint code, so it was made up as a 1 off, from scannin pictures etc and lots of mixxing untill it was as good Lambo Orange. I can tell you that the paint is not cheap and it is hard to find someone that is willing to spray with it as its pearlescent, there is a cheaper way, which is metalic, does look as good but is cheaper, any questions please feel free to contact mike coombes either on 01793 729636 after 6pm or e-amil marlin_v8_looney(at)hotmail.com.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the help. I think I will have to find someone how could try to match the colour from photographs, as I was that impressed with the colour and the car that much.

Very nice finish to the sportster, I hope I can get close to the build quality with my Marlin
        Thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X