• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bargain on Car and Classic

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C910768

9201048.jpg

Asking £1,795.

As the seller says there have been projects that have gone for not much less and this has MOT and runs. Could be a real dog mechanically but worth a look for anybody on the market for a Roadster.

Re: Possible bargain on Car and Classic

hi
    its not a dog mechanically. runs well,just too many cars.The frightenning thing is the sellers name is john wilkinson lol

Comment

Back in July he was on facebook asking for advice on how to change the windscreen!! I guess he did not like the replies as a few weeks later he was offering for part x or swap for a classic mini. Obviously no takers so now up for sale.
      Anybody interested in this must ask about the windscreen and how bad the damage is.
      Jon.
      Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
      - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

that was the previous owner.i bought the car from him.the windscreen is new. if you check your facts correctly before posting,it would be helpful. the sellers name is john wilkinson.not the guy who posted on facebook in july.if you go back to your facebook records,you will see this is corect.In future please check your correct before commenting. jw

Comment

Working...
        X