Hello from West Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from West Wales

Well some one has to live here you know so its a Big Hello from Saundersfoot
    I have just joined overpaid by one year and already causing confusion for the committee LOL
    Having recently sold my cherished Porsche Boxster, It was just a real pain to work on and parts were at a premium, We have decided a kit/tribute car of quality with individuality is a better mode of weekend transport,Hopefully enabling us to take part in runs shows and social events . so I am currently looking for a V8 or BMW powered Roadster .Any help would be appreciated in finding our dream car
    Not many marlins to be found here in sunny (ha Ha) West Wales
    Last edited by burnside; 26-09-17, 12:37 PM.

Re: Hello from West Wales

V8 roadsters are like the proverbial rocking horse.... BMW more so

You will be looking for Cabrio, Hunter, or Sportster.
    MOC member since 05/97
    1984 Marlin Roadster SWB.
    1800TC, Unleaded ported head, stage 2 cam. Ford Type 9 gearbox, Dolomite Sprint rear axle fitted with MGF disc brakes.
    Three core radiator, Renault Clio vented front discs.
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.

Loads of Marlin Reference can be found documents here or there.

Comment

You would benefit from discussing this with Danny Nelson, he invariably has his finger on the pulse of whats available and often has the odd one available from himself too.

You can Private Message him via this site.

Welcome to the MOC

ATB
      Neil (aka wigs)
      2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

Thankyou I have mailed him to see what he might know of

Comment

Working...
        X