Possible project for someone on Gumtree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible project for someone on Gumtree

Mk1 Marlin kit car early model in storage (no doors) VRU788J Been off road for several years with Triumph 2000 engine 4 speed.

https://www.gumtree.com/p/other-vehi...88j/1273315335

No photos.

£500

Re: Possible project for someone on Gumtree

Chassis 1262

Comment

And an earlier thread on this in 2012.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/foru...-where-are-you

Have enquired for photo's as none in our galleries and asked if they want to contact via here...
      Last edited by David; 31-10-17, 04:53 PM.
      - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
      - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
      - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
      - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
      - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I have a feeling this is a request for a car of similar spec to the one described in the advert, as back in 2012 an enquirer with the name Ed asked me if we had any trace of VRU 788J that he built back in the 80's

hence my post as linked in Davids post.
        Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

I was a confused by the advert so asked.

It is the same guy (Ed), has a Marlin in bits which he thinks is now sold and is still looking for his old car.

He does have photo's stored away so if we want one for the archives I'm sure he won't mind me asking. Do we?
          - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
          - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
          - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
          - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
          - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Hi David.
            Do your best please!

As far as I am aware we have no pictures of VRU so yes please, but I am sure DC would also be interested in the details
            of the dismantled car also.
            Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
            X