X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weston Park?

Event Name: Weston Park Motorfest
    Date: 01 April 2018 End Date: 01 April 2018
    Event Description: The number one Easter weekend motor event in the Midlands returns to Weston Park! Whilst a first for Gemini Events, this show is in it�s 29th year, a fun packed event for the whole family. With up to 1,000 classic vehicles, including up to 200 American classics, classic tractors and stationary engines, trader and autojumble stalls, this is the must attend event in the Midlands this Easter.
    Car Type: All classics Number of Cars Attending: 1000
    Times: 10am - 5.30pm
    Area: Shropshire Region: West Midlands
    Organisation: Gemini Events

Just wondered if Marlins will have a presence?

Re: Weston Park?

I think Tony from Bloxwich attends this show with his YKC Julietta

Comment

Dear All

This is another 'car meet' all sorts welcome, usually some interesting stuff. Runs May to October.
      Site is 5 minutes off Jnc 10 M42.

Date: 03 May 2019-03 May 2019 Times: from 6pm
      Car Information: With classic cars, hot rods, Americans, etc. This event is now at the Birch Coppice Social Club, 2minutes from Jnc 10 M42 towards Atherstone/ Nuneaton. https://www.facebook.com/events/396886670671981/[/url]
      Event Description: *** No confirmed 2018 information yet*** B5000 Barbers Classic car and motorbike display. The event is run by polesworth carnival - first Wednesday of the month from 6pm
      Area: Warwickshire
      Region: West Midlands
      Postcode:B78 1HT
      Organiser Information: No Need to book just turn up and come and go as you please. �1 entrance fee all moneys go to Polesworth Carnival.
      Contact Name: stella beaman
      Contact Address: Telephone Number: 01827331744
      View Website: http://polesworthcarnival.co.uk/
      Email Address: [email protected]
      Standard Admission (£): £1
      Admission with classic car (£): £1 per person
      Last edited by stevepritch; 09-01-18, 11:58 AM.

Comment

For me Weston Park seems a good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyDave View Post
          For me Weston Park seems a good idea.
          Hi Dave

I have put the Weston Park event in the calendar and also emailed the organisers to see if we can get club parking area or discounts on entry.
          Regards..........Steve
          Last edited by stevepritch; 08-01-18, 01:00 PM.

Comment

All of a sudden it doesn't seem far off. Put me down for it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
              Hi Dave

I have put the Weston Park event in the calendar and also emailed the organisers to see if we can get club parking area or discounts on entry.
              Regards..........Steve
              I have received no feedback at all from the show organisers on parking or discounts.

Comment

Hello everyone
                I go to Weston Park every year and shall be at this years one day event.
                I know Tony from Bloxwich as he lives near to me and see him at a lot of local shows.
                Just arranged to buy an engine and stuff from HairyDave.
                Small world on this forum.

Regards Keith Biddulph or Barmy Brummie as I got named in the club.

Comment

Good to hear from you Keith. Perhaps see you at Stoneleigh this year.
                  regards
                  Liz

Comment

We will be at Weston Park again this year with "Julie Car" the YKC Julietta, booked with the organizer Gemini Events some time ago now. We were awarded "class winner" last year on the Monday, I think it was more a reward for our survival of the cold, wind and rain, hopefully the weather will be better this year.
                    Tony & Margaret.

Comment

Now booked individually into both Weston Park and Catton Hall events as they are both local. Dave Gemini events web page if you are booking as well.
                      Last edited by stevepritch; 26-02-18, 02:49 PM.

Comment

Just received my exhibitor pass from Gemini Events. Hopefully the weather will be better than last year. Tony.

Comment

IMPORTANT
                          Due to recent heavy rain the site is undergoing inspection to decide if the show can go ahead tomorrow (Sunday 1st April 2018) will are expecting an announcement by Gemini Events at 6pm
                          please check with their website or my fb page "ykc bloxwich" before you leave for the show. Tony.

Comment

We have just been advised that the show will be going ahead, we will decide if we will be there later depending on how the weather is looking.

Comment

Despite the cold we had a good day at the show with a steady stream of visitors to our car, the ground conditions were not that bad considering the heavy rain a day earlier.
                              We were close to the arena in section "P" Master Class because we won "Class Winner" last year. Very pleased that we went, we met some interesting people.
                              Because of the conditions there were no arena events and this helped preserve the site for the vehicles to leave without problems.

Comment

Working...
                              X