X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partly built Roadster kit on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kit-Car-P...EAAOSwiqFaXzN1

s-l1600.jpg

IVA requirements probably preclude it from being registered but possibly a good source of panels and parts for someone with a rough project on their hands.

In an ideal world the Club should buy this and hold the spares for members' needs.

£525 BIN

Re: Partly built Roadster kit on eBay

Its a shame really but you are right it would better for parts than the pain of the IVA!! I have to IVA my Bajaj Tuk Tuk this year its brand new or was in 2014 when I bought and imported it so I will see the horrors of the IVA first hand

Comment

Originally posted by peterboat View Post
      ...Bajaj Tuk Tuk...
      Had to Google to find out what one was. Now that is an interesting purchase! Was there a particular reason for buying it?

Comment

Indian version of an Italian Piaggio. Register as a cyclecar similar to Morgan 3 Wheeler will be easier to do rather than register as a car.
        Commonly found at Indian tak tak takeaways,( could not resist it).

Comment

Originally posted by jon_wilkinson View Post
          Had to Google to find out what one was. Now that is an interesting purchase! Was there a particular reason for buying it?
          Not really, went on holiday to India had a go on one, really enjoyed it and went to the dealership and bought one! I really like the concept of them mine is a 197cc four stroke I have fitter rear seatbelts, washers and a foglight, I have to change some nuts and bolts ]thinking about rivets] that hold the front screen on. and some other jobs then fingers crossed its a journey to get it IVA'd

Comment

Contacted the seller about this Roadster but already sold and collected. Anyone on here buy it?

Comment

I was really keen to buy the hood, but it was a no go. Did think about buying it and parting it out but Exeter was just too far.
              Stumbling around in the dark
              Marina based SWB roadster
              Alfa Romeo 1750 with 5 speed box

Comment

Same here for the hood and seats as I am busy rebuilding mine it would have been nice to have the new panels.
                Also Exeter is only an hour up the road for me. Never mind, wasn’t meant to be.

Comment

Working...
                X