Whats this section for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats this section for?

As it's a bit empty in here I though I'd ask what this new section is for?

Is it for discussions about tuning and modifying? If so I've just put up a tuning section on our website for getting a little bit of extra power out of BMW M20 engines

Patrick
    www.msportster.co.uk
    BMW E30 Sportster 2005 - M20B28 - Build Log and Updates http://www.msportster.co.uk/
    http://www.modelog.co.uk/
    http://www.mustang67.co.uk/

Re: Whats this section for?

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi Patrick

This section was requested for those who consider their kits to be "modified" either body-wise or engine. We have a Modified award at Stoneleigh for the Concourse so it seemed logical to have a section here if folk felt inclined to use it. I hope users would know if they qualify to be considered "modified" but then again, I guess there are different interpretations. Let's see how it pans out.

Comment

I hope to get my special down to a track day as soon as I find out where the doors fit.
      I nearly got 18 mph out of it yesterday!
      Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Oh, and gere it is.................

Comment

Nice one Dane! I presume you got the part you needed back in the depths of winter? We have several old Fergies here and a Nuffield but the modern tractors do the work.

Comment

Hi Liz,
            My poor MF35X has to do all the work as well!
            It is in good tune despite the tinwork and runs at about 2 litres per hour, mainly topping and cutting.
            Oops, sorry Sue. I am sure that this is not what you wanted for this category!.

Comment

Hi Dane

You would definitely win Concourse with your Special. Bring her down next Stoneleigh and we can all have a ride!

Comment

Hi Dane

Our SHEB group met in Prestwood, Bucks on 2nd July and there was a steam rally on that we popped in to see. Tractors everywhere. You would have been proud!

Comment

Time there was another post here, after all modified is what kit cars are all about!No two cars should ever be the same. Pics of mine are on my site at powellcars.co.uk. Always willing to help someone with modifications, makes things more interesting. P.s. I'm the one whos daughter modified her wedding date. Should have known not to choose Newark my favourite show of the year. Didn't go to Harrogate and reading the posts seems like a wise decision.

Comment

Working...
                  X