Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay. Cabrio / Sportster.

Re: Ebay. Cabrio / Sportster.

Awesome, if I had £10k and another garage...
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

Very nice, love how its says on the advert built from two kits and then says this is not a kitcar!!!!

Comment

Illegal rear reflectors and I like to see how the plugs are changed on the o/s of the engine

Comment

Nice looking car

Comment

I remember seeing this particular car at a show in the southwest some years ago - very nice then, and now.

Comment

Interesting car. I suspect that the plugs on the o/s are accessible and that they only look like they are not due to the perspective of the photo. No one who considers themselves a half reasonable engineer would design something that required dismantling the brake servo to change plugs......

I also run a foot brace in the passenger side on one of my cars, its not to accommodate tools rather the passenger is of modest statute and without this they go flying under the dashboard when braking.....

The roll bar suits the car, wonder if they can be retro fitted?

I also like the style of wheels, given that mine are a bit scraped (not me, previous owner) I'd be interested to know what make these are, anyone got any ideas on this?
              2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

On one of the pictures you can just make out the word Fox on the wheel hub, they will be from their range.

Originally posted by wiggiesworld View Post
                Interesting car. I suspect that the plugs on the o/s are accessible and that they only look like they are not due to the perspective of the photo. No one who considers themselves a half reasonable engineer would design something that required dismantling the brake servo to change plugs......

I also run a foot brace in the passenger side on one of my cars, its not to accommodate tools rather the passenger is of modest statute and without this they go flying under the dashboard when braking.....

The roll bar suits the car, wonder if they can be retro fitted?

I also like the style of wheels, given that mine are a bit scraped (not me, previous owner) I'd be interested to know what make these are, anyone got any ideas on this?

Comment

Listing now ended.

Comment

Working...
                  X