Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay. Berlinetta , Sierra based.

Re: Ebay. Berlinetta , Sierra based.

Like the colour scheme but it seems a little expensive?

Comment

A dealer? vat implication?

Comment

I know that car? sure I've seen it at Stoneligh. I'm sure Danny or DC will be able to confirm if it's know to the club. HOpefully the Berli group will have another member soon.

Comment

Well known indeed. Kit left the factory in Jan 1990 to Cotswold Kit Cars to build for the buyer. It's had at least 8 owners, including Nick Tinsdeall

Comment

I owned this car from early 2007 until 2010. I bought and fitted the hard top and had it covered in the red vinyl and only reluctantly sold it to Danny as I wasn't getting the use out of it I needed and storage was going to become a problem. It's been through several pairs of hands since then and also been the subject of a few questions on here since the current owner bought it, and I'm sure the change of circumstance is the reason for the sale. I agree that £5250 is a lot....it's way more than I gave for it in 2007 and also way more than I sold it for....and it has "issues" as they say, now, but it is one of only 17 Sierra based cars in existence....and the new tyres will not have been cheap. Anybody thinking of buying it reading this? I would buy it back....at the right price, IF I didn't now own a Cabrio which is great. It was (and I guess still is) a well built car which has had very little use: I still have photos of it so could produce the mileage that was on it when I bought it. I do hope someone in the club takes it on again soon.

Comment

Back on Ebay

Comment

Working...
              X