National Drive it Day. 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Drive it Day. 2018

Just wondering how many members will be talking park in various Drive it Day events on Sunday 22nd April 2018.
    We are taking part with the Mid Wales Classic Vehicle Club, Drive it Day South, through Mid Wales.

For anyone who does not know what Drive it Day is about, here's a brief description.

The Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs® ‘Drive It Day’ takes place every year to help raise awareness of the large and important extent of the classic vehicle movement in the UK. with the dual aims of increasing historic vehicle exposure and raising money for charity. Drive It Day is traditionally held on a Sunday at the end of April.
    The Federation is a grouping of over 450 clubs and museums together with some 1500 trade and individual supporters. Their aim is to uphold the freedom to use old vehicles on the roads without any undue restriction and to support its member organisations
    Last edited by soundelectricalservices; 17-04-18, 09:28 AM.

Re: National Drive it Day. 2018

We’re going up to Bicester Heritage Sunday Scramble in either the Marlin or Alfa.
    - 9th owner of T693 SSC possibly a factory built Ford based V8 Sportster
    - 4th owner of Q309 RNV, an early Cabrio built by Bob Copping, owned Doug & Liz Billings for 16 years
    - 9th Custodian of JRR 929D, Triumph Vitesse based special Paul Moorehouse built prior to the Triumph Roadster kits.
    - 8th owner of Roadster chassis number 2395. Now owned by Barry!
    - Builder of chassis number 2325 (PKK 989M) in the mid 80's. Now owned by Eric & Lynne.

Comment

I will be going to the NMA.

Comment

I left it too late to get a free pass but will be there [NMA] also + hopefully Bakewell Sportster.

Comment

I will be there, looks like ideal open top weather for a change.

Comment

Working...
          X