Ashby Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ashby Steam

Any Marlin owners interested in Ashby Steam and car festival? There is an opportunity to have a mini meet. I will be happy to do the contact and arrangement stuff. Advise your interest please. Thanks Kat (Secretary)
    Last edited by stevepritch; 25-05-18, 10:45 AM.

Re: Ashby Steam

I have added this event to the calendar. Members are gently reminded that they can add events to the calendar themselves.
    Paul

Comment

Dear All. I have been in touch with the organiser and he is keen to see more cars attending the show.
      Please, if you are interested let me know, names, vehicle reg, email and I will advise our numbers.
      If there is not a lot of interest I will be offering opportunity to others.

Comment

hi ,Yes i would be intrested

Comment

23-24 June 2018
          Scamhazel Farm, Boundary, Nr. Ashby de la Zouch, DE11 7BA

There is opportunity to notify the organiser of our attendance and have reserved area.
          Free entry with vouchers for tea and coffee for exhibitors. on site for 09.00 leave 17.00 restriction of on site driving as part of organisers responsibilities. Drive out procession on Saturday evening through Ashby approx. 17.15.
          Camping available if required, Entertainment on Saturday evening.
          Please advise by 09/06 if wishing to attend, and which day, I will be happy to act as contact.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
            23-24 June 2018
            Scamhazel Farm, Boundary, Nr. Ashby de la Zouch, DE11 7BA

There is opportunity to notify the organiser of our attendance and have reserved area.
            Free entry with vouchers for tea and coffee for exhibitors. on site for 09.00 leave 17.00 restriction of on site driving as part of organisers responsibilities. Drive out procession on Saturday evening through Ashby approx. 17.15.
            Camping available if required, Entertainment on Saturday evening.
            Please advise by 09/06 if wishing to attend, and which day, I will be happy to act as contact.
            Hi Steve
            I can attend on the Sunday
            Regards
            Dave

Comment

Originally posted by dave_clutterbuck View Post
              Hi Steve
              I can attend on the Sunday
              Regards
              Dave
              Gents with regards to the Ashby Steam please forward your car details and reg nos. I will contact the organiser for 3 on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepritch View Post
                Gents with regards to the Ashby Steam please forward your car details and reg nos. I will contact the organiser for 3 on Sunday.
                Hunter P850XDE
                Should be an interesting show

Comment

Originally posted by dave_clutterbuck View Post
                  Hunter P850XDE
                  Should be an interesting show
                  2018 Exhibitor form - Ashby Steam.pdf Andy. Yes should be an interesting show, looking forward to it. I have now been sent the attached, also available on Ashby Steam web site, Can you please complete and return directly to the organisers. Sorry looks like they have tightened the approach. Will see you there.... Thanks Steve.

Comment

Working...
                  X