Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cabrio spare wheel

Hi
    I've been after a spare wheel cover for my roadster. I've seen the spare wheel cover used with the space saver wheel on the cabrio, which I like. It's the hard cover painted the same colour as the car body with the Marlin logo. Does anyone know if I could use this on my roadster, and if so where I would get the wheel and cover from?
    Many Thanks

Re: cabrio spare wheel

Message originally posted by: Danny Nelson.
    These covers are moulded to suit a 15 inch rim with up to 205 tyres. Much bigger than yours ,are they?

Comment

I got my hard cover for my Cabrio from Marlin last year, forgot the exact cost but it wasn't mega bucks. I bought a 15 inch spacesaver wheel off Ebay for it, I've not tried it but I would be very surprised if you can get a full size 15 inch 205 wheel under it. I also have a conventional spare wheel 15inch 195 and it looks way bigger than the hard wheel cover.

Comment

Yes, I didn't realise the wheel was that big. Back to the drawing board then! Unless anyone knows if any other manufacturer makes anything similar, or of anyone who could make me one?

Comment

Working...
        X