Forum Topics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Topics

It would be great if the Forum could operate as others do in that the latest reply goes to the top. I know there's the 'show new' button but I don't think everyone uses it. (Perhaps it would be better if this view was the default and you had to click to 'show all' instead? - I think so!)

The result is that you have to start a new thread to get seen, duplicating previous threads and making the forum larger and more difficult to navigate than it needs to be.

As an example, I recently posted on an old thread (Insurance) and didn't get a single response - I find it hard to believe that regulars on the board would not respond to my question about premiums this year, more likely that the post just didn't get noticed right at the bottom of the page.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/forum.php?read=1231&cat=0&PHPSESSID=e4f5f8 0dbad8b7dd68c879cad938d724

p.s. sorry to post a moan and thanks for running the forum at all - it is invaluable!

Re: Forum Topics

What a good idea.

Comment

Re: Forum Topics

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
      Hi Chris

Moans are good. We have considered both latest and first postings at the top. I'll take on board what you've suggested and see what we can do at the next website meeting.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X