An Invitation to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Invitation to...

Marlin weekend August 12th and 13th Devon. Camping ? free ? run outs to the East Devon and West Dorset (Jurassic) coast. Great pubs and the best barbecue of the year. Oh yes, and a swimming pool.

Andrew and Janette Curtis invite all Marlineers to a brilliant weekend at their East Devon farm. Plenty of space, otherwise known as fields, secure on account of its remoteness ? guides will be sent out to help you in ? and out! Run outs will be arranged for Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning and a fantastic barbecue on Sunday. Plenty of food available but feel free to bring a contribution! If it is hot you can spend the weekend sitting around or in the swimming pool drinking chilled beer and talking about the length of you prop shaft or whatever is driving you crazy at the time. Children welcome as long as they have been marinated in advance.

Arrive Friday, Saturday or Sunday but we need to know in advance particularly barbecue numbers and also numbers likely for the Sunday morning run out.

Phone me 07831 561121

Re: An Invitation to...

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi Andrew, I love the sound of this. It is exactly what we do! I have just come off a week of entertaining 12 Germans on a Sports Exchange and will be at the Derbyshire weekend at the end of August so this year just cannot cram this into my diary. However, PLEASE do this next year too as I would love to do another West Country run.

For those who are toying with joining this event - GO! I'm just jealous I can't go this year :-(

Comment

Andrew this sounds a great weekend. Please accept my apology I have to do the club stand at Harrogate the weekend of the 12th and 13th otherwise I would have been delighted to accept your invitation. Perhaps next year if the dates do not clash.

Comment

Danny sorry this clashes ,its the normal 2nd sun meeting for the SW Reg, will try and check dates next yr

Comment

Love to come, but as I don't check the forum often it's rather short notice. Have a good weekend - weather looks OK

Comment

Working...
          X