Derbyshire weekend run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derbyshire weekend run

Just a reminder about the run on the Sunday. Start 10.30 a.m. prompt. Come with a full tank for a 75 ml run. Day visitors welcome but please let us know you are coming so we can give you a route and instructions how to get to us.

Re: Derbyshire weekend run

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    It was a great Weekend as usual! Thanks to Liz and Doug's organising, particularly with the loos (no torches down it this year), the marquee and the run (and that Ford!) and it was great to see new faces. The biggest tent competition was won by Bob and Pat Brown but that was outdone by Bob and Mary Billington's trailer mansion. I now want a bigger tent! I was sad to leave as it was the last event of the season and it will be months before we can all get together again. So I shall keep in touch via the Forum and magazine instead.

Comment

thanks Liz and Doug for the excellent weekend it was our first weekend away with the club (except for shows) and we had a brill time. Bit of a 'wet' weekend in more ways then one, feel a bit lumpily at times or was that wobblely. As for the tent, or was it a hanger, it was lent to us by the daughter 'bit big Dad' !! thanks to everyone for making us welcome and if any new members are thinking of attending the events but not sure, just do it you will enjoy
      Bob

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
        Hey guys, guess what? Muffin tops are getting into the dictionary. It's official. Next stop is "lumpily" :-) Not sure if we can get away with "Oojibah" yet.....!

Comment

Working...
        X