New features on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New features on website

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi Guys

I have a website meeting on 14th October. If you have any nice suggestions for improvements to the website please let me know and I'll consider them along with other ideas, time permitting.

Cheers

Re: New features on website

would be nice to see the forums sorted by last entry... So when you look you know where the most recent responses are...

Comment

Hi Andy

You can do that sort of now by using the "Show only new entries" option. Have you used that?

Comment

Sue,
        I'm sure you already got this is mind, but the pictures issue wants looking at. Numerous people have had problems trying to add images, not helped I'm sure by the 600X600 pixels limit - I've never seen a camera that takes 600X600 images. 640X480 or 800X600 would probably help and an increase in file size limit as well - maybe to 100k ?? which is more reasonable for a 640X480 image without excess compression.

The double posting issue I know you already have noted.

Comment

Hi. Many of the photo packages have asimple way of reducing the photo definition, It is often found under [File] then [Export Picture] or suchlike. Enter 64kb and the prog will "intelligently" reduce the size of the piccy.
          It will look rather scabby if enlarged but is OK for the web site forum. I have enclosed an example of an original 1.8Mb piccy of Moll taken in July 2006.
          Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Hi guys

Will have a look at the pics issue.

S

Comment

Go to the following and search for Microsoft Powertoys image resizer http://www.computeractive.co.uk/downloads/
              Have uesd it for some years now and it works well.

Comment

Hi Guys

Frustratingly my website day has been scuppered so I can't get any new features going. I will get something sorted as soon as. Meanwhile, if you have any other suggestions for improvements on the site in general, please let me know.

Comment

Working...
                X