Website update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website update

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Hi All

Hope you didn't find too much disruption today when we were doing some website updates. Here are the latest changes:

- We now, at last, have a (scary) photo of our latest Chairman on the MOC representatives page;
    - We now have a link to Javelin cars on the home page;
    - When you search on the forum, any selected item you pick to view will now take you to the full thread;
    - The double posting of threads has been fixed;
    - The email problem has been fixed on the membership application page;
    - The forum front page has been re-designed slightly;
    - You now have to indicate if you are a MOC member or not when you post or reply to a thread. This is purely for contact purposes if someone wants to contact anyone who has not given contact details. If you are a member we can trace you, if not, well....Non members are still welcome to use the forum and we will continue to encourage them to join the Club.

If you have any suggestions for future development for the website, please let me know. I still have ideas in the post and will continue to develop the website for your enjoyment!

Cheers,

Sue

Re: Website update

Hi Sue. Many thanks for all the time and effort you spend on the website etc. I know you gave up most of Sat to sort it. It is appreciated. Regards Liz

Comment

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
      You're welcome :-)

Comment

Hey! Quit slacking - I've an idea for a tweak to the forum!

Would it be easy to arrange for any new replies to a thread to automatically move that thread up to top position where it won't be missed? Sometimes, whilst idly scrolling through old topics, I've come across recent replies which I otherwise wouldn't have known about.

Makes me wonder how many I've missed!

Comment

Errr ... isn't that what "Show only new entries does"?

Comment

Message originally posted by: Donie
            Hi Andrew.

Oops! I'd always thought, for some reason*, it was simply 'show LATEST entry' - ie: only one.

But, I've just tried it...

*Reason = I dont reed propur

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X