Selling my Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my Hunter

My Hunter is on ebay selling tonight, I have to get rid of him for two reasons loss of garage and my back is playing up so that its really difficult to get in him. He is in good condition will come with a 1 year MOT was serviced when I took him off the road last year. In my ownership he had a new fuel pump, Poly bushes, ball joint, bottom arm, steering rack, upgraded radiator, and various bits of paintwork were taken back to gelcoat to eradicate micro blistering. I will be sorry to see him go as he has been a pleasure to drive. He has just under 36K on the clock.
    eBay item number:

Re: Selling my Hunter

Sorry to hear this, its a nice looking Hunter. Mind you I have the same seats in mine and I personally just can't get comfy in those therefore I've bought a pair of mk1 MX5 seats to try to jemmy into place.

Anyway good luck with the sale.
    2000 Marlin Cabrio LWB; 2.0 L Burton Pinto in Ford Nightfire Red with Magnolia leather interior.

http://www.marlinownersclub.com/wppg...&image_id=2349

Comment

It isnt the seats its the getting in and out thats the issue the seats are great for me. I have had all sorts of offers for part exchange for it or straight swops, its a strange world I love the car but he has to go just all wrong it is

Comment

It reached £5550 which wasnt enough to make the reserve, so its getting relisted so that the previous bidders get an email. He is a lovely car and I will if necessary I will throw the sons VW Beetle out of the garage and keep him

Comment

Well its now back on at a price that should sell it fingers crossed
          eBay item number:

Comment

Since I put the Marlin up for sale I have sold two of my other cars! So the Marlin whilst up for sale is now being used regularly, I had forgotten what fun he is to drive, brings a smile to my face every time I get behind the wheel. I still need him to be gone as I have a Honda Insight Gen 1 coming from Japan to replace him however if I am truthful nothing could really replace him Marlins are unique to say the least and Hunters can be used rain or shine.

Comment

So he is on ebay again I have this time asked people of a larger size not to bid before trying as this is the second time its had offers and the gentleman couldnt fit behind the wheel fingers crossed this time however if it doesnt sell I am very tempted to keep him as he is soooo much fun to drive bliss

Comment

Working...
              X