Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmic wheels !

Message originally posted by: DavidMurray-Davey
    Has anyone a set of Cosmic Ribsters 14" if possible or 13" to fit a Marina based Roadster.
    Do Sprite/Midget splined hub adaptors fit an 1800 Marina front hub and rear axle with a view to fitting MGB wire wheels if Cosmic route not possible ?

Re: Cosmic wheels !

I have 4 compomotive 6 x 13 wheels with 185/70 x13 tyres for sale. This is due to changing the rear axle and front hubs to the van type for trialing.
    Contact me for photos.

Comment

I have often thought of the wire wheel conversion so if anyone knows the answer to Davids question re: hub adapters I would certainly be interested. Sorry to tap into your thread David!

Comment

Think you will find that sprite/ midget has a pcd of 4inches against a marina which is 3.75 for a saloon axle. My son's first roadster had wires and hub adapters which if memory is correct were the same as can be fitted to Triumph spitfire so you may wish to check that avenue

Comment

My marlin is set up on 15inch wire wheels, the rear axle is from a 2.8 Capri, the front is still marina based. Using hub adaptors means that I no longer have the need for 2 spare wheels. MWS website will supply you with all the technical data,PCD's etc, they are very helpful if you e-mail them, and can even make up adaptors to fit your application. Hub adaptors are about ?50-?60 depending on your vehicle but well worth it if you mix and match running gear, and only want to carry one spare

Comment

Working...
          X