Build Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Build Manual

I can see from some of the questions raised in the forum that some owners don't have a build manual to refer to. If anyone is interested I can supply one on a CD in .pdf format if they are willing to cover the postage. Just supply your address so that we can contact to h.m.cumming1ATdsl.pipex.com

Re: Build Manual

I'd be interested in your offer. I'll send you an email with my contact details. Many thanks.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Bruce
      Hugh - I just tried to email you but for some quirky reason, AOL won't accept an email address with more than 16 characters. Can you try contacting me on [email protected]? Cheers. Bruce

Comment

Message originally posted by: Derek Scaysbrook
        I would very interested in a copy of the CD
        please contact me on [email protected]

Comment

That would be absolutely excellent! Cheers. Is the manual small enough to email, perhaps? I'll send you an email right now with my contacts.
          Regards,
          Ty

Comment

Hugh - that's a very generous offer. I would love to get hold of the build manual in pdf format. As Ty mentioned, perhaps a pdf may be small enough to email to save you messing with the post if you have broadband or I wonder if there may be a way to offer it as a download from the website. My email is also on its way. Thanks. Simon

Comment

Interesting thought, make all of the Build Manuals available for download from this site. This would of course means all variations.

I have a "Hybrid" manual which could be utlised - still in paper format at the moment.

Comment

If anyone has other build manuals that they want turning into .pdf files I don't mind doing it and then they can be shared with others who are doing rebuilds, etc.

Comment

Hugh, being one of the first YKC Sierra builders I did a few drawings/sketches and sent them to Steve as part of trying to get things explained. If they scan OK I can send them to you to see if you think they would be of use anyone.

Comment

Hi, Keith,
                    Anything that can be of use to other members would be welcomed. Scan them at as high a resolution as you can and save as .jpg and a medium to large file. That way I can alter to get the best resolution when making up as a .pdf.
                    Since all my marlin info is only about 50/60meg, I'd thought about getting as much from all models as I could and putting it all on one disc that the club could distribute for a small charge, but that may infringe some of the more recent model manufacturers copyrights.
                    What do others think????

Comment

Hello Hugh

My CD turned up today, thank you very much, thats going to be very useful. Might avoid me having to post daft questions on the forum!
                      BMW E30 Sportster 2005 - M20B28 - Build Log and Updates http://www.msportster.co.uk/
                      http://www.modelog.co.uk/
                      http://www.mustang67.co.uk/

Comment

Message originally posted by: Bruce
                        Thanks Hugh, my CD also arrived today. It took me back to 1983, unloading the kit off the trailer and nervously thumbing through a few sheets of typed A4 thinking what the hell have I done. 24 years later, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea!!

Comment

Hello Hugh. My CD arrived yesterday so I enjoyed a quick slideshow of the photos last night and am just settling down for a thorough investigation this morning. A great record and really useful. Thanks again.

Comment

Thanks Hugh

My cd has arrived and already answered some question I had
                            I think it will be invalueable in the future

Derek

Comment

Well done Hugh! Thats the way great stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X