Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belinetta Build Website (www.marlin-berlinetta.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belinetta Build Website (www.marlin-berlinetta.com)

Message originally posted by: Carl Trollope
    Hi,

Though not quite live yet, I have registered a website www.marlin-belinetta.co.uk where I intend to post the build and SVA of my Berlinetta....if anyone has any pictures, files, or anything else Berlinetta related send it to me at carl(at)marlin-berlinetta.co.uk

Re: Belinetta Build Website (www.marlin-berlinetta.com)

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Well done Carl! I hope the site will be very informative and you have lots of support.

Comment

Message originally posted by: carl trollope
      Thanks...the site name is registered and I have 'space' in cyberspace to host it.....
      It will follow the day to day build (finishing off really) of my Berlinetta and my attempts to get it on the road and through SVA.....
      Hopefully the site will benefit from content sent in from other owners/builders.....
      Anyway.....will post here when the first pages go live...
      In the mean time if anyone has any content, picture, anything Berlinetta than send it to me at carl(at)marlin-berlinetta.co.uk orflash_too(at)yahoo.co.uk

Comment

Message originally posted by: carl trollope
        well, the site is ready to go up in its initial form but Microsoft so far have taken a week to do what they promised to do in 24 hours.....and it still is not done.....!! Their customer support is abominable....they keep asking for me to send extra information but the email they send is unrepliable to.....amazing....

Comment

Working...
        X