X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIND DEFLECTOR HINGES

Message originally posted by: Lee Hunter
    Can any one help
    I am in the final stages of making ridged sidescreen for my roadster (simlar to a Caterham/Westfield) but require some hinges for them. What i am looking for is what is fitted to a set of wind deflectors as used on quite a few Cobras IE 1 hole fixing to the windscreen frame then 2 hole fixing to the wind deflector they are about 2/3" in length. I have looked it Europa but they sell nothing and tried to find something on the net
    Can anyone advise me where I can purchase these

Re: WIND DEFLECTOR HINGES

Lee
    I have a set that wre intended fo r my son's roadster but never got used.contact me on 01332 753000

Comment

Hi

I am also looking for a set of hinges for the same purpose so would be grateful if anyone knows where to find same. I notice Europa do sell a friction hinge for wind deflectors but they are very expensive and look clumsy. Thanks.

Comment

Simon
        Purchased mine from Stoneleigh show, unfortunately don't have details of from whom.Lee has just purchased my set!I beleive that I paid around ?16 for set of 4

Comment

Simon
          Try Vintagecarparts.co.uk they do the complete deflector with brackets-maybe able to supply you with brackets only

Comment

Hi Alan
            Thanks for that. The hinges on Vintage Car Parts are perfect. Looks a handy site too.

Comment

Working...
            X