Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Non-payment of Membership fees - some still haven't renewed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-payment of Membership fees - some still haven't renewed.

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Guys

Those of you who have not yet paid your subs, and some of you are active Forum users (!) will NOT receive the next Pitstop if you don't pay up. We have sent a reminder with Pitstop AND put prompts in the mag but there are still about 100 members who have not yet renewed.

Don't be one of those - send your renewal to Tim Hawkesworth NOW! He is preparing the labels to gop to the Printer and if your name is not on the list you will not receive Pitstop. Don't let all my hard work go to waste!

Re: Non-payment of Membership fees - some still haven't renewed.

Any chance of using Paypal - I'm usually overseas, and other paymrnt methods are a hassle.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Marcus
      I agree, am currently overseas too, and would like to renew, paypal would be great!

Comment

Hi guys

I have a paypal account. You can pay my account and I can transfer the money. What details do you need from me?

Comment

Hi guys

I've just had a look at my account and if you give me an email address I can request the amount required via email. It will give you a link to follow so you can pay. Looks easy enough.

Comment

Me again.

Marcus, I have your email address I think? m_bawdon@(at)yahoo.co.uk

I think I wrote to you as Brian instead of Marcus so please ignore that faux pas.

If it correct I have just sent you a request via my Paypal account to pay your subs. Please follow the simple instructions.

Cheers

PS. Brian, can't find you on the membership list...? What's your email?

Comment

Working...
            X