Headlamp Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlamp Bar

My plans for getting back on the raod for Easter have taken another knock. My headlamp bar, returning from the chrome platers, has been lost by the courier. They can't find it but will compensate me for the loss - big deal.

Does anyone have a spare bar for a Mark 2 Roadster? otherwise I'll have to make up some drawings to get one fabricated.

Can anyone help - i'm desperate!! Money no object (within reason) courtesy of ANC (who incidentally are absolutely useless - so much for customer care).

Here's hoping.

Bruce

Re: Headlamp Bar

Bruce, I have an old headlamp bar that needs some TLC. Replaced it with a Marlin chrome item

Comment

Trevor - thanks for the kind offer, I'd like to take you up on it. Could you email me with your contact details ([email protected]) or call me on 07814 495983 so that we come to an arrangement!

Many thanks. Bruce

Comment

Bruce, I've e-mailed some photos of the bar.

Comment

Message originally posted by: Bruce
          Thanks Trevor. I've emailed a reply.

Comment

Bruce,
            When you get the bar, take it to Niphos in Crewe. They plated mine and made a great job of it.

Comment

Amazingly, the bar was delivered this morning by the PO. First class post on Easter weekend ! Wonders will never cease.

Comment

Big thanks to Trevor for coming up trumps in my hour of need! You've got me back on the road for Easter which I really thought was a lost cause.

The re-chroming will now have to wait - too much Marlin weather forecast over the next few days! But thanks for the Niphos details, Pete. I'll keep them in mind.

(Thanks too to Royal Mail - headlamp bar posted Good Friday, arrived the following morning. Beat that ANC!!!)

Bruce

Comment

Working...
                X