Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Weekend

Message originally posted by: Lee
    Just got back from the Tim's Scottish weekend today, What a great weekend I had and my thanks go out to Tim and his family for making me so welcome and all the hard work he put into arranging this weekend....Cant wait for next year.....

Re: Scottish Weekend

Message originally posted by: Sue Roedel (MOC Editor)
    Ditto ditto ditto! Many thanks Tim and family. Much appreciated!

Comment

Cheers, I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. I feel I made many new friends, and am glad so many people made the effort to put in an appearance. I will be emailing all who attended soon, both as a thank you and as an excuse to ask people to send me photos/video of the weekend on disk. I was so busy worrying about the organizational side of things, and feeling under the weather for much of the weekend, that I only took a few rather poor piccies. In due time I'll attempt to write an article for Pitstop from the view of planning a fun filled weekend such as this. I'm already thinking about possible runs for next year. It should be easier now I'm no longer a Run 'virgin'. It now seems odd to drive my roadster and not see Marlins in my rear view mirror wherever I go! Hope to see many of you at Lee's Lakes Invasion in July... I miss all of you.

Comment

Sue, hows the berli? What was the problem in the end? Hope no perminant damage was done...

Comment

Glorious June 1st Just got back from Scotland the slow way home. If you think it rained and blew hard in Scotland then Lincolnshire had another idea. In half an hour my car wings were full of hail stones and the rain was horrendous.
          Well done Tim and Co.Brilliant!
          Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Working...
          X