Van Axle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Van Axle

I am currently converting my Marlin to trials spec and am looking for a Marina 10CWT Van axle - anyone have any ideas where I might get hold of one .... Have tried loads of breakers etc but I guess the Marina is getting a bit to rare for most normal scrappies ....

Re: Van Axle

For a start I have some Marina Van axle brake shoes without an axle.

Comment

Rarer than hens' teeth and rocking horse poo. The old RWD Toyota Celica axle is immensely strong and uses the same wheel stud PCD. Of course not being Marina the resultant car would not be eligible for some classes of classic trials, but I am no expert on the regs.

Comment

Bob - Might be interested in the shoes - I take it they are for a 10cwt - drop me an email and let me know how much you are looking for, postage etc. andy(at)moss.ndo.co.uk

Comment

You could try Fourtune Engineering (www.fourtune-engineering.co.uk). Steve Holder puts roller bearings into van axle diffs to survive trialling so might know of a source of axles. I once got one through the Marina Owners Club, but I don\'t think they have any now. Regards, Pete

Comment

Andy, could please advise your new email address as your current email is not valid or email me on [email protected]. A ihave some details on the breake shoes.
            cheers...........Bob

Comment

Andy,
              Check out this place.
              http://www.fastmarinamagazine.com/viewtopic.php?t=432&sid=07fd8a8de835a92a14c3bf 88e214da3b
              Failing that then put a post on the Marina Forum and offer to join the club - they like that.
              Mk2 SWB Marina Roadster with a 1800 Fiat Twin Cam engine and 5 speed Abarth gearbox built in 1987
              - I have no idea what I am talking about........ but my advice is always free! -

Comment

Thanks for the replies - have now managed to get hold of one via Marina club.

Comment

Working...
                X