Roadster Valuation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadster Valuation

Quick valuation query, would appreciate any help.

Q plate 1275cc Marina based Roadster
    70K miles, reg'd 1981

This year's work done...

Custom LCB manifold, custom exhuast, RC40 backbox
    New battery, coil, dissy, leads, plugs, wiper system.
    Custom intake with K and N filter + ram pipe
    New Intatrim high back seats
    New Weather gear

AlleyCat alloys
    Spare reconditioned g'box
    Spare 1275cc engine
    Numerous other bits and bobs / spares to fill 2 tea chests!

Interior is a little scruffy, needs new door cards and carpet.

Sadly considering moving the Marlin on as I have to move house and will be keeping it on street in city centre - don't think it will stay there unmolested for long Considering an Ebay auction listing, any ideas of value would be appreciated? I thought between 1800 and 2200. I bought for 1650 and blew about a grand on fittings this year, not to mention numerous fixes and garage time.

Cheers,

G.

Re: Roadster Valuation

Your not too far off the mark I think but not a good time of the year to get best price.It must be one of the first Mk2 cars produced if its reg is 81 with a Q ! I would aim high on the price because you can always move down but you cant negotiate upwards, sadly you have just missed the club mag for a classified
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Hi Gavin,

Just read your post above and your car sounds of interest.

Any more information available? Do you have some pics to upload? Where abouts in the Highlands are you?

Thanks
      Jim

Comment

Hi Jim,

I'm in Alness, 20 miles north of Inverness but I can shift the car about a bit if need be!

Regarding info I have a huge history folder, all receipts, photos of build, tech notes on some fabricated bits etc etc. Tell me what you need to know and I'll look out the info for you. Regarding photos I have older ones on the pooter just now, which I have attached, and will take some new ones tomorrow in the daylight (it's already dusk up here at 3pm!).

To keep from clogging up the forum with subsequent pics please email me at [email protected] and I'll send you them direct.

You can also feel free to phone me on 01349 883370 to discuss.

Cheers,

Gavin.

Comment

Ad with pics...

http://inverness.gumtree.com/cgi-bin/show_posting.pl?posting_id=16990078

Comment

Working...
          X