Mk3 Roadster Pictures Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mk3 Roadster Pictures Link

Dear All, I am unsure why the forum will not let me add pics so I have created a simple web page on the back of my wifes webspace so you can see my Marlin. I would really appreciate your comments and suggestions and no one associated with Marlin knowledge has seen it since I took ownership in April 2007. I have included pics with the wet weather gear on and off and with the toneau (which is my preference)

http://www.fourpawsagilityclub.co.uk/marlin.html

Re: Mk3 Roadster Pictures Link

Didn't you do well - lovely car. Happy motoring in the New Year. Can I just ask you two things - firstly, is the windscreen frame painted silver or chromed and secondly, what size are the wheels/tyres?
    Ta

Comment

The screen surround is painted silver, but a good job, although it is chipped (not so as you would notice, but I do) the tyres are S707 Yokohamas and are 185/70 R13 T Rated. I realise how lucky I am to have such a lovely example

Comment

Thanks for putting up the pics Brian - nice clean car. As regards the quoted power output - 105 BHP and it still has the single carb and the original cast iron manifold. Odd that as the first thing serious tuners do is get a long centre branch job slotted on. Never mind, just an observation. Lovely car, enjoy it!.
        Franklin, Leicester

Comment

I agree strange, but it goes very well and was bought directly from Minisport as a complete engine so the decision was theirs, although specs by Paul Adams who built it I guess !

I would be hesitant to change it as the whole set up is simple and works well, I cannot see why I would want any more power either, well.... But thanks for the compliments all I have to do now is sort out my clutch issue so I can enjoy driving it again once the weather is slightly better, I took it out roofless at the end of Nov and was covered by three seperate gritter lorries, fabulous night driving though, even if it was -2c. I am a firm believer that Marlins should be enjoyed what ever the time of year.

Comment

Great paint job and nice pictures.
            On your clutch problem, my guess is it's the clutch release bearing has worn or has dried out and rusted.

Comment

Hi Brian

Nice car!

You can add pictures here, they just need to be 200kb or less in size and you can post up to three per post.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X