1975 Roadster rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1975 Roadster rebuild

I am a new member.I recently aquired a roadster.unfortunatly it has been standing for the last 10 years,and most things have ceased up, and all rubber parts hane perished,but not beyond repair.Engine Fiat 1995cc twin cam/suspension Marina.Has any one contacts for old Fiat engine spares or Marina suspension spares other than eBay.I particularly require 2 front (tie rods/reaction struts/control arms)everybody seems to have a different name for them,also 2 front disc brake gaurd plates,as the present ones are doing a good impression of lacework.Any info on this configuration of Marlin would be appeciated.

Re: 1975 Roadster rebuild

Hi MIke and welcome. I use Speedy Spares as they know their stuff and are cheap. I managed to get a completely new steering rack including tack rod ends for £20. Try their web site www.speedyspares.co.uk. Good luck with the build. Adrian

Comment

A number of members have replaced their 'tie rods' with items of their own manufacter that include rose jointed ends,or they can be obtained from Fortune Engineering.On the subject of dust shields again I've seen these omitted with apparantly no ill effects

Comment

Hi Mike, I've a set going spare. You can have them for the postage. I've replaced mine with ball jointed tie rods.
        mail me on h.m.cumming1ATdsl.pipex.com and I'll send you some pics of my setup.

Comment

I Mike and wellcome to the club, If you need any help with parts for you engine let me know.I have quite a lot of spares.
          Terry

Comment

Working...
          X