insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insurance

we are about to re-new our insurance, any suggestions on which firms to try ?, thanks

Re: insurance

I would recommend SURETERM DIRECT as they were the best qoute and there breakdown cover is good and very cheap compared to others. A lot of people with kitcars use them. Please do not use Adrian Flux as they might be cheap in the 1st year then after that they try to rip you off with high inflated costs after that then it is a bun fight to get them reduce there costs each time your insurance is due. See the forum topics on insurance for others experinces.

Comment

I have found Backford Bloor to have competitive premiums. I have also found them to be good to deal with. I have not made a claim to test them though!

Comment

I doubt I'm the only one to 2nd Bob's comments on Adrian Flux. By all means get a quote from them, but compare it carefully and expect it to rise on the second year!

I changed to 'Roadsure' - around 50% cheaper than Flux's 2nd year premium, and even less than their first!

Comment

Hi everyone im currently just looking for anybody to insure me. I am only 18 at the moment and no one will touch me chances are i shall be 19 by the time my car is finished so has anybody got any ideas where to get insurance from.

Comment

I have had no trouble with Backford Bloor for years. Try them!
            Marlin Berlinetta 2.1 Efi

Comment

Get a copy of a kit car mag and work your way through the insurance company ads and get as many quotes as you can and ask for limited mileage. I also agree with the comments about Adrian Flux especially when comes to helping you with a claim.
              Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Footman James are pretty good, but have never made a claim !!

Comment

thanks for feedback regarding insurance have gone with sureterm direct gave excellent quote, it includes cover for when car is parked at shows on subject of tyres have just had 4 185-70-13 Hero make fitted and balanced for £20 each including VAT new not remould very good they are too, try your friendly tyre supplier

Comment

Working...
                  X