RUO 556N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUO 556N

Ok I will try again but without the cryptic subject header. My Roadster RUO 556N came with very little history and I am trying to trace it. Here is the little information I have. Built by King Street Motors of Combe Martin with a Toyota Corrolla 1.6 2T engine and 5 speed gearbox. The rest of the car was from a Marina donar.Chassis Number is 2686 and is registered on the original Marina number plate on 16/08/1974. From looking at some of the old MOT's it was in Stoke-on-Trent in 2002 to 2004. In Windsor from 1990 to 2001. I think it was built in 1989 and a Mr Winder made an enquiry about the vehicle in March 1999 which could mean he was the owner/builder then. Any info on this car would be appreciated. Adrian

Re: RUO 556N

Hi Adrian, All the old Marlin engineering files are in customer name order and the only ref to a Mr Winder is a request in Oct 90 from Richard Winder of East Molesey Surrey for a Badge for his newly completed roadster.He may have not been the original kit purchaser or as in a couple of cases the file has been renamed to a known subsequent owner.
    It is possible(I believe) for a small fee to ask DVLA for the full list of owners which may reveal some extra info.
    Ben Caswell probably not the last word on anything here!!

Comment

Re: RUO 556N

Ben, Many thanks. I have taken your advice and sent a form off to the DVLA to request the info, £5 still good value.

Comment

Working...
      X